All referenced changes refer to the new development version "Nitro", not the version running here, which is in freeze.
- The automated import of data from the Alpha-version to the Nitro had been tested with test data
- The web interface of the Nitro had been testet for correct display on mobile devices.
- A Button for reporting critical content has been added
- An moderation backend for reported content has been implemented
- A Bug with the user authentication has been fixed
- User can input country, region or city and it is her / his decision how accurate it should be
- User settings field for setting the interface and preferred content language
- Integration of Nuxt-i18n toolkit for support of serverside rendered pages of webapps
- Integration of Lokalise.co pipeline for translations
- Updated used toolkits and frameworks to newest versions
- [in progress] Add icons to categories and tagging (how many users are using this tag, not how often the tag is used generelly)
- Updated to actual eslint version for source code quality
- [in progress] Coding a blacklist for the Nitro for hiding unwanted user's content
- Coding a functionality, so that users, which had not donated yet, later get a chance to do so
- Coding a database query to identify users, which had not completed the registration dialog
- Introdution of a versioning scheme to identify the running social network code version
- Login for the new Nitro version with a nice login dialogue.
- Moved project planning to Zenhub
- Decided to use srum for project management
- Started work on "Nitro". The Nitro-version replaces the old Database by a new graph database (external link to youtube) called neo4j. That means that our future development is much easier, than before.